Halloween Family Fun & Safety Tips
We may not see the leaves change or tempraures drop here in beautiful South Florida but that does not mean we don't know how to have a good time during fall, especially Halloween! As much as we love Halloween there still needs to be safety precautions made to protect our children and keep this a fun and happy holiday. Remeber you just might see a home you want to buy. Here are a few tips to consider this Halloween season:
- Wear bright color costumes
- Go during early dusk hours if possible
- Keep Flashlights handy
- Attach glowsticks or flashing light to children, wagons & strollers
- Avoid riding bikes.
- Use a golfcart if possible and do not go over maximum occupancy
- Trick-or-treat in areas with sidewalks and stay on sidewalks!
- Always examine your kid's candy for any open wrappers, unwrapped items and do not except homemade items unless you know the source.
Why wait until October 31st to have all the fun?. Palm Beach County is full of fun events for the family all through the month of October. Here are some of the great events happening around Palm Beach County this month:
|Trick or Treat||Delray Marketplace||October 21 6:30-8:30pm|
|Halloween Festival: The Flying Dutchman||Anchorage Park North Palm Beach||October 29 4-8pm|
|Spookyville||South Florida Fairgrounds||October 29 4-8pm|
|Downtown Halloween Treat Trail||Downtown at the Gardens||October 21-31 all day|
|Pumpkin Fest 2022||Harbourside Place, Jupiter||October 22 11am-4pm|
Here are the links for additional information on each event: